- Mom: *calls my name*
- Me: *closes computer, gets up, opens door, walks downstairs, jumps through hoop of fire, fights muhammad ali in his prime, wrestles a bear, out runs usain bolt, climbs mount everest*
- Mom: Hand me that thing literally 5 feet from where I'm sitting.
Now wait a second here…did this just change?
*tries to refresh page but it’s still there*
debating on whether it’s an improvement or not…
decides to like it and move on
Where, you want to say something so bad and get it off your chest, but there’s so much on your mind you don’t know where to start? Where everything is bottled up inside you but you have no one to talk to because you have trust issues? Where you just feel confused about everything, and just break down. That’s how I feel.
- step one: take out homework
- step two: reward self with two hours of internet for getting that far
I don’t know, things aren’t the same anymore. Not being as close as before, causing you both to not be so comfortable like before. You both don’t know what to say, or how to say things. And there’s always that awkward silence. It’s like, being strangers again.
A girlfriend’s job is to keep her boy on the right track, hold him down, have his back through good times & bad, & to be his rock..
A boyfriend’s job is to treat his girl good, protect her, love her, take care of her, show her his appreciation & hold on to her.
- me: why the fuck does everyone feel the need to piss me off
- me: why the fuck is food so beautiful
- me: why the fuck don't guys have to go through this shit
- me: why the fuck is world war 2 going on in my stomach right now
- me: when the fuck is menopause
I just hope Spencer and Toby
make outwork things out…
And if they don’t….